诗歌英文诗歌

The Eyes That Drew from Me

本文已影响 1.66W人 

The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise,
那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美,
The arms and hands and feat and countenance,
还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,
Which made me a stranger in my own romance,
浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,
And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;
远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;

The Eyes That Drew from Me

The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays,
闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,
Flashing from a smiling angel's glance,
那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,
Which moved the world in paradisal dance,
世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,
Are grains of dust, insensibilities.
而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。

And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,
我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁,
Left here without the light I loved so much,
曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,
In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt.
像航船失控,经历着狂风暴雨。

No more love songs, then, I have done with such,
再没有情歌让我放声高唱,
My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,
往日的才情已经枯竭远去,
And tears are heard within the harp I touch.
我抚琴吟咏却听到泪水流淌。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章