日记心情随笔

The song that I came to sing 从前想唱的歌

本文已影响 1.61W人  女王陛下

The song that I came to sing remains unsung to this day
从前想唱的歌直到今天我还没有唱
I have spent my days in the string and in unstringing my instrument
我度过许多日子只是把琴弦拧紧再松开
The time has not come true ,
那个时刻还没有到来
the words have not been rightly set;only there is agony of wishing in my heart.
每一个字还不曾好好安排,心中满是期艾
The blossom has not opened;only the wind is sighing by
花儿还未开,只有风儿叹息着吹过
I have not seen his face,nor have I listened to his voice;
我还不曾见过他的脸,也不曾听到他的声音
only I have heard his gentle footsteps from the road before my house
我只听到来自我房前小路他轻柔的脚步
The livelong day has passed in spreading his seat on the floor;
一整天过去了,我都在把地板上他的位子摊平、展开
but the lamp has not been lit and I cannot ask him into my house.
.可是灯还没有点亮,我还不能请他到我房子里来
I live in the hope of meeting with him;but this meeting is not yet.
生活在与他相会的希望里,可这相会依然没到来
——节选自《吉檀迦利》
——Transted by liufeng

The song that I came to sing 从前想唱的歌

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章